Scrappy Quilt Finished

I used painters tape to mark my quilting lines. It took me only a little less time to lay out the tape as to quilt. I used my walking foot which helped a lot on the quilting.

On the back you can see the diamond quilting and a pleat I need to work on. I lightly quilted this one as to not take away from the design.

Boo is back in the picture. This time being trouble. He wouldn’t let me lay the quilt flat. I’m happy to be finished with this quilt. It measures in at 59”x59”. A comfortable throw quilt.

My fabric stash is still over whelming so more scrappy type quilts are in my future. I have the showering star quilt sandwiched and ready to quilt. Linda critiqued a few design ideas and Melody suggested the wind idea. I like that idea: so wind quilting here I come.


    1. It’s Boo testing out the durability of quilt and my patience. Bob was nowhere to be seen for some unknown reason…thanks for reading and commenting.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s